Friday, October 21, 2011

Governor Shumlin Celebrates GWD!



As the rain poured down over Vermont last Friday night, nothing could dampen the spirits of the GWD team as we celebrated the grand opening of our new factory and showroom with friends, family and Governor Shumlin! Check out the photo of the whole gang.


It was so gratifying to see everyone having a really lovely time in the new space. I think back to when I was just a little kid running around the old GWD and though our old spaced served us well for 25 years we were bursting at the seams and it was time to move on. Seeing my dad speak about this company that he and my mom built from scratch with the Governor standing by made me incredibly proud.

The food by Sugarsnap was amazing, the wine from Cheese Traders was delicious, the many babies who joined us were angels...all in all I'd say it was a perfect evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment